Wednesday, April 21, 2021

If i were a millionaire short essay

If i were a millionaire short essay

if i were a millionaire short essay

Oct 26,  · IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE. To be a Millionaire can be anybody’s dream. It is said that,it is difficult to earn first million,the millions pour in. I wish I were a Millionaire. Money I would use in- If by the grace of god, I got millions of rupees, I would spend them on neglected claases. I would open an orphanage as to give shelter to down trodden & neglected children Jul 01,  · Essay on If I Were a Millionaire (Write a short essay/article/paragraph on If I were a Millionaire for class 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, words in English, important for the exam.) Everyone has a desire to be a millionaire. I have also a desire to become a millionaire May 06,  · Download. Essay,Pages 2 ( words) Views. Everyone have dreams andand every dream is unlike with each others. Some of them want to be a teacher, and slightly of them want to be an astronaut, but for me, I have in interesting and marvelous dream. My dream is to become a millionaire. If I were a millionaire, would life have to change for me? Would I overhaul it



If I Were A Millionaire : Essays : School Essays : College Essays : English



We all love dreams, especially good ones. Abdul Kalam once said 'You have to dream before your dreams can come true'. I dream to become a millionaire. But there is a reason why I think I should earn big money.


I belong to a middle class family and I have one little brother. My loving parents supports me well and fulfill all my wishes. But sometimes I if i were a millionaire short essay my parents struggling. So if i become rich, the first thing I want to do is to support my parents so that they can take some rest. Then, I will fulfill the wishes of my little brother.


He is fond of toys and his biggest dream is to go to Disney land. With money, I can easily fulfill his wishes and take my family to Disney land. I will surely save some money for our future needs as well. Whenever i travel to my school, i used to see lots of children in the street begging for money, cleaning cars and selling balloons.


I used to wonder why those if i were a millionaire short essay were not going to school. Once I asked my father about them. He explained to me about the problems of poverty and told me that some of them are even orphans. I felt really sad that day and realized how lucky I am. If I am a millionaire, I will surely support them by donating money to support their needs.


I will also open a school for them and will provide free education. We all donated some money for his treatment. I will construct hospitals for the poor and old aged people and will take care of them.


I know that simply dreaming will not make one rich. I need to work hard and study well to make my dreams come true. Every day ,I pray to god to keep me focused in my studies and inspire me to work hard so that one day I can become a millionaire and help others. Your email address will not be published, if i were a millionaire short essay. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of new posts by email. He deserves paradise. Ya when i read this essay i feel that of i were the millionaire i would first help my parents and then i will fulfill my brothers dream, if i were a millionaire short essay.


Then i will help the poor obtaining them money and free education. sharath keep it uup. skill examand I am very thankful to you for writing such a beautiful essay and I too have the same dream as you have sharath and you also keep it up your talent as it was really very nice.


Sharath keep it up I am inspired from your essay I will also help my parents my elder brother and the beggers. I am very emotional about the poor people. Posted by. If I Were a Millionaire- Essay for students. Share this Article. Editors Rating Originality- Creativity- Imagination. Rate this article! Total votes : Leave a comment and help us to improve Add more points Point out mistakes Your suggestions.


Leave a Reply Cancel reply If i were a millionaire short essay email address will not be published. ya sure, I appreciate your thoughts and self-confidence. keep it up. Keep it up Sharath. Awesome essay. This is really a nice essay and it inspired me a lot, thank you.




Essay, Paragraph on \

, time: 2:22





if i were a millionaire short Essay - Words


if i were a millionaire short essay

Oct 28,  · If I Were A Millionaire – Short Essay. There are lots of millionaires around the world many of them are very kind like Ratan Tata, but a lot of them are of very cruel nature. If I were a millionaire, I would have made sure that nobody in our nation is suffering from poverty as if I am having and earning money which is of my no use, I should give to the person who is willing to earn more money and Oct 15,  · If I Be a Millionaire Essay 1 IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE If I were a millionaire, then my life would take a dramatic turn from what it is now. Iwould adopt the lifestyle of the rich and blogger.com first thing that I would do, if I were a millionaire, is to help my parents. My parentsare poor and live in a small house Jul 01,  · Essay on If I Were a Millionaire (Write a short essay/article/paragraph on If I were a Millionaire for class 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, words in English, important for the exam.) Everyone has a desire to be a millionaire. I have also a desire to become a millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment